Beautifully designed and engineered to last, our 36″ Gradek Carbon Steel Fire Pits are masterfully designed to build big fires without all the smoke. Gradek Pits are the best of the best.
Gradek Concepts Fire Pits are built to age gracefully. We use only the best of materials in the construction of our fire pits and accessories. Most fire pits/bowls are thin, stamped steel, which has the tendency to get thin spots while it forms to the fixture. This is typically why your $400 fire pit from the local home store will rust through near the edges in only a couple of years. With Gradek Fire Pits you get uniform thickness and high quality materials.
- .187 (3/16″) thick carbon steel compressed into dome shape rather than low cost stamping the produces a weaker product
- Made from SA-414G material that is designed originally for pressure tanks
- Welded together with a 70,000 psi wire feed welding wire
- Legs are SCH 40 Pipe with a .156 (5/32″) thickness
- Three legs and three points of contact for the tooling eliminate any wobble from uneven surfaces
- 105lbs of Gradek Carbon Steel Fire Pit
- Height 24″
- Bowl Width 36″
- Total Width 44″
For those of you that really like to get technical, visit our Carbon Steel Tough page for more details.